Would you like to learn how to create simple products that sell?
Would you like to learn not one but THREE different product types you can use alone or together?
Would you like to create unique designs and do it using free software and?
Would you like to learn how to make templates so you can speed up your production?
If the answer is yes to one, two, three or all these questions, I have the answer and to be honest; it is not as hard as you imagine. You just need to know what to make and how to make it. The hard thing is to finding the products and their niches to create the products in and that's where I come in.
Hi, my name is Marian Blake. Over the last few years, I have made it my quest to find digital product niches that are simple to make and that are saleable on sites such as Etsy and Print or Demand (POD) sites. I especially like digital products that I can create, published and left to sell so I can spend my time creating more products.
To do this, I spend hours learning different software and diving into digital product niches to find products that sell that I can make quickly and easily.
This time I have found a group of three great products, with many sub niches, that go together well.
I have found a group of products that sell on Etsy and similar sites. You can make using public domain images, or your own designs or with paid for images. Sometimes, you can take the same image and use it to create a version for each of the product type. Imagine, take one free public domain image and use it to create three products. Now that makes sense - three products from one!
To do this, I use a great free product that is versatile. There is a learning curve, but it is worth the effort to learn it. Don't worry, it won't take you long to pick up the techniques you need.
Why am I using this software?
- It is versatile. This means I can use one software to do what I needed, when in the past I needed two or even three.
- It allows you to take small images and make them huge without losing definition and getting pixilation or vice versa.
- It allows you to save in many formats so you can create multiple products with the same design.
- You can import an image and then manipulate it.
- You can start with a blank canvas and create your own design.
- And last, IT IS FREE TO USE. No purchase fees. No monthly fees. No updates fees.
Above is a Christmas Card design created from 3 free vector images.
On the right is a tag I created from a rectangle, an oval, a circle and a free form shape I drew myself.
I am so happy to announce my new course
Mix 'n Match
How to create Cards, Tags and Envelopes in Inkscape
I have chosen these three products because they go together so well.
You can make a card with a decorated envelope or wrap, plus a matching tag with or without an envelope.
The card can be side fold or gatefold, plain edged or fancy, with an external wrap or not, and with an internal greetings page or not.
The niche is huge and evergreen. People buy cards regularly because birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc are annual events.
There are many standalone envelope niches. They are not just for cards!
What will you get with the course?
Included in the Mix 'n Match course is
- Over 30 bite-size videos to guide you through the products and techniques.
- You will learn how to make THREE main product types.
- You will learn which subniches are too popular to create for and which niches are worth your time.
- You will learn three different tag designs.
- You will learn how to take a stock envelope and make it unique.
- You will learn how to create internal greeting pages and external covers to make your cards a cut above the rest.
- You will learn how to save your images so they are in the right format.
- You will learn how to take one free image and turn it into multiple products.
- You will learn how to make envelopes for different occasions, not just for cards and tags.
- and much more.....
You can make Mix 'n Match designs for many evergreen, sub niches.
You can create them so your customers can print them on specialist papers (available from Amazon).
You can create them so the customer can cut them out with scissors or a home cutting out machine.
You can create them in download formats.
You can create them using free public domain images, free to use images and adapted paid for images with a commercial license and then they are yours to use, sell, or give away.
If you can follow instructions and can click a mouse, you can do this.
I know many of you haven't heard of Inkscape and wonder what type of image software it is. Inkscape is a vector graphics program on the same lines as Adobe Illustrator and Affinity Designer. It is not a copy of either, but works similarly to get the same results.
Don't worry. It isn't hard to get the hang of creating with this software. It has an undo button which I use A LOT so you can "fix" your mistakes.
Mix 'n Match
The Course that shows you how to create three groups of digital designs that can be mixed and matched with each other and are in evergreen niches.
Now Only $37 until 10/03/22
Your Questions Answered
Q. Won't it be expensive?
A. You can use Free Public Domain Image and Inkscape is FREE, so nothing to pay.
Q. Is this just for Windows users?
A. No. Inkscape works on GNU/Linux, Windows and MacOS, so anyone can use these techniques.
Q. Is it hard to do?
A. The simple answer is NO. If you can follow instructions, you can do this.
Q. I Don’t Know Where to Start?
A. This course contains both “Over the Shoulder” follow a long series of videos and niche research videos, so if you follow them you will create designs to sell.
Q: Do I Give Refunds?
A: Sorry, there are no refunds.
Q: Is there an upsell?
A: No. It’s all included.
Q: Can I contact you if I have a problem?
A: Yes. Please email email@example.com with your questions.
Q: How do I get my course after I have purchased?
A: After purchase you will find your training course under the menu option "My Courses".