Do you want to create digital and physical products to sell as your main income or as a side hustle?
Are you so daunted by everything you have to know, you keep putting it off?
Do you want someone to show you the quick and easy way to get things done?
LEARN with the Faculty is the membership that teaches you the easy ways to create and sell products on Amazon, Etsy, your own website and other print on demand sites. I set the courses in the membership up so that the videos are short, so you don't have to waste time getting to the one thing you are interested in. The courses are fluff free; there is no need to go through unhelpful information.
Using the courses in LEARN with the Faculty will save you hours of your time learning how to create your products. No more searching for how to do a task. Just look at through the courses and the information is there.
I include all my courses in LEARN with the Faculty. As I create a course, I will add it to the membership so you don't have to buy it. This means you not only get all my deep dive courses but also my Marian's Mini courses.
The deep dive courses are my longer courses which cover a niche in depth. The Marian's Mini courses cover a micro niche in depth. At the moment, there are 19 long courses and 4 Marian's Mini courses in the membership.
How does it work?
Each month, you pay a subscription fee and it entitles you to use the courses and the information in the courses. If you cancel your membership, you cannot view the course content. (See the Terms and Conditions below).
Terms and Conditions
- By subscribing to Learn with the Faculty, you agree you will only have access to the training courses while your subscription is active.
- You may cancel your monthly subscription at any time. Should you choose to cancel, your access will remain active until your subscription expires.
- If I cannot process a payment, your subscription will expire and access to all training courses will be de-activated.
- If someone starts and then cancels the monthly membership regularly each time a new course launches, so they can take advantage of the lower price, that person will be blocked from any further purchases on the site.
- You may purchase any training at the full price as well. Customers who have paid the full price for any course will continue to have lifetime access to the training and resources.
To give you an idea of value, the long courses retail between $27 and $67 and the Marian's Mini's retail at $19. This means you get $900 of courses in this membership.
If you don't find the courses useful or if money gets a little tight, you can cancel your membership at any time.